Hello SOTGC community,
If you’re like me, you’re on overload with all the ads, blogs, and posts coming at us from the digital world of marketing. I hear coaches saying you need to “blog at least three times per day.” “Respond to other blogs at least 25 times per week.” The inter-coastal digital highway feels like sitting in a traffic jam on I-10 in Los Angeles during rush hour. UGH!
Stop just sending out BLAH, BLAH, BLAH and limit the number of times you are blogging. You want your readers to open your message and not say “oh, another blog by Connie ~ DELETE!” and not even read your message. My ex-husband was an expert at sending out BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. He would repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again. You get the picture. And then get mad when I didn’t remember. After the second repeat I shut him out and he was right, I didn’t listen because I already heard his message. The same is true with your digital messages. You want them to listen and not shut you out.
Create a content-rich message that will capture your reader’s attention where they are looking forward to receiving your message. It still takes a fair amount of work on a regular basis, but more than pays for the time and resources putting it together. Here is why.
- A content rich message keeps readers interested in what you have to say.
- You will position yourself as a go-to resource.
- You still need to connect with your customers because you probably don’t spend enough time picking up the telephone to reach out to them.
- It’s still the most economical way to reach all your customers.
- Position yourself as the authority in your niche market.
- Be different than your competition.
- Have one main call to action.
- Switch the flow and tell a personal story.
- Create a brand ~ if your color is RED ~ use this throughout your message.
- Be prepared with tweetable messages and include in your message along with your social media links and Twitter Hashtag (like #queenoftheask).
I know I’m reaching hundreds of reader’s everyday because they are receiving a content-rich message that puts me on my prospect’s mind like no other. You need to create an edge and be better than your competition at least once per week or once per month. You decide and #you too will be a ROCK STAR.
Got Another One for you
Thank you all so much for following my blogs and giving me your feedback, you rock! You did it well and I’m grateful for your help.
If you are interested in learning more about my upcoming book launch, email me at TEAMPHEIFF@conniepheiffspeaks.com or ask to join our Facebook group ~ Marketing Masters Launch Party. You will get lots of goodies, such as an autographed copy of the book Marketing Masters: Ready, Set, GROW Your Business, four $25 Amazon gift certificates and more. CLICK HERE to leave feedback about my book.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
Visit my website at www.conniepheiffspeaks.com and send us your feedback. And while you’re there register for my daily blog and we’ll send you Chapters 1-4 of my upcoming book Marketing Masters: ready, set, GROW your market. You too can accelerate your business using these simple tips.
If you like what you read here, then you’ll like what you’ll hear on my weekly Marketing Masters: ready, set, GROW your market radio program. Listen on iTunes and subscribe to my channel to continue receiving marketing strategies from the best-of-the-best so you too can GROW your market. Your journey to accelerating your business begins here. iTunes Link.
Connie Pheiff, Queen of the Ask