Hello SOTGC community,
When was the last time you enjoyed a cup of caffeine-free herbal tea? What was the aroma? How does it make you feel? Herbal teas come in a variety of delicious tastes and aromas. They promote and support healthy bodily functions. I normally enjoy a cup of digestive tea after meals and a calming and relaxing tea in the evenings before bedtime. However, lately, I have been hooked on Roasted Dandelion Root tea. Why? Because it smells and tastes like coffee but it is not coffee! Instead, it is good for my skin and digestion. I love the light bitterness in the tea. That is how I know it is doing wonders for my liver. Did you know it also diminishes freckles and keeps skin glowing?
Why drink caffeine-free herbal teas?
- Cultivate beautiful skin, improve digestion and liver function with Burdock Root and Roasted Dandelion Root teas
- Calm the mind and take away anxiety and stress, naturally
- Curb sugar cravings by reducing stress, a must-have for those of you who are working on kicking your sugar addiction
Tips on maximizing the benefits of herbal teas
- Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag, cover and steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Squeeze tea bag to unlock all the herbal goodness before drinking.
- Enjoy a digestive tea like peppermint, burdock root, dandelion root, licorice, or chamomile after meals to facilitate digestion
- Enjoy a calming tea like chamomile or a calming blend of herbs before bedtime
- Cultivate this healthy habit by drinking at least one cup daily. After a while, you will no longer have room for coffee, wine or sugary drinks!
Which of the teas will you try? Which of the benefits or tips resonate with you the most? Why? I would love to hear from you.
Learn more ways to cultivate beauty and healthy habits here. Start living your best life now. Have fun and enjoy every moment!