Hello SOTGC Society connectors,
Do you want to be more savvy, organized, and ultimately successful with your money?
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 from 6PM -8PM PST, we are hosting an SOTGC Society event where Mary Beth Storjohann CFP, Founder of Workable Wealth will help you do just that.
This is a “workshop style” event where you will…
- Meet and network with other like minded women.
- Enjoy wine and appetizers (included).
- Learn a ton of great and practical information on how to manage your money.
- Quick and practical ways to ensure your goals and finances are aligned so you can achieve anything.
- The best online tools to streamline, track, and manage your spending and savings (and how to make sense of all those numbers!).
- How to analyze and measure your financial health (and why it matters!).
This event, “Modern Money Management with Mary Beth Storjohann CFP.” is only open to SOTGC Members – Luckily membership is free.
We want you to have an awesome & personalized experience. In other words, space is limited, so make sure you sign up now!
Not a member yet? That’s ok. Member ship to the SOTGC Society San Diego Chapter is FREE. It only takes a few minutes to sign up and you will have access to tons of other women in San Diego who believe that collaboration is the new competition. Click here to get started
Already a member? Awesome. All you have to do is reserve your spot by clicking here. Don’t forget that space is limited so reserve your spot now.
Here is how you get started…
- Click here to become a SOTGC Society, San Diego Chapter Member. It’s FREE! And it only takes about 2 minutes to answer a few questions so we can ensure you have the best membership experience. (If you are already a member, awesome, skip to step 2)
- Click here to reserve learn more about the workshop and CLAIM YOUR SPOT!