Hello SOTGC community,
I recently presented in a webinar, hosted by Salesforce Data.com Connect, on the topic of SEO and SMO. It focused on the fundamentals.
If you are interested in learning more about these topics, you can watch the webinar recording here. (Consider skipping to minute 2.)
The following list includes questions addressed in the webinar:
• What is SEO? What is SMO?
• How do SEO and Inbound Marketing relate?
• What happens if I ignore SEO?
• Is a keyword the same as a long tail?
• Can I optimize once and for good?
• What are simple strategies to improve search rankings?
• What are tools to help with SEO?
• What are three tactics to optimize a website?
• How do I measure success?
If you don’t have an hour to burn, here is an opportunity to flip through the slide deck:
Webinar Deck: SEO & SMO for Beginners from MarketingXLerator
Let me know if you have any comments, additions, or if you disagree with anything, please.