Hello SOTGC community,
It’s almost the holidays … have you decided on the perfect gift for your boss? Bosses can be difficult to buy for, and you want them to know you put thought into picking their gift. Your boss has plenty of ties, plenty of coffee gift cards, and more than their share of business card holders. Let’s get creative and find a gift that says you care! Whether you are on a budget or looking for something more lavish, my list can help you make a good impression this year!
- When I saw this mug I immediately thought of the #BanBossy campaign! What a great gift for any female boss who supports women’s leadership. I must admit … I got this cup for one of my bosses this year. com $16.00 https://www.etsy.com/listing/206854706/im-not-bossy-mug-in-stock-ready-to-ship?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=ceramics_and_pottery-cup-mug-low&ione_adtype=pla&ione_creative=54907153475&ione_product_id=206854706&ione_product_partition_id=89331413795&ione_store_code=&ione_device=c&ione_product_channel=online&ione_merchant_id=101333123&ione_product_country=US&ione_product_language=en&gclid=CjwKEAiA2JqkBRDshIOY_9eMghkSJABvNd1QWHjv6DdA5DdJQ8tRIGg8gineRFQUrU-udzlG2ipDiRoCRR_w_wcB
- Is your boss a foodie? Give him/her the gift of fine dining. Check out http://toprestaurants.com/ for a full list of top restaurants in your area.
- You may have to take an office pool to afford these headphones, however, if your boss travels and loves music these are the headphones they will want. Fantastic sound and a sophisticated look. $499 http://www.aedle.net/
- Lately I have become a “tea head.” Addicted to loose leaf tea, and its nutritional benefits. If your boss is a health nut and loves tea, get them this fabulous tea-to-go cup $35 http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/tea-to-go , as well as a couple ounces of my favorite Chai loose leaf tea from Teavana http://www.teavana.com/the-teas/black-teas/p/teavana-oprah-chai-tea
- Do you have a whiskey aficionado boss? If so, you can’t go wrong with whiskey stones. They keep whiskey at the perfect temperature, without melting like ice and ruining the natural flavor of whiskey. As a southern girl, y’all know I’ve tried this … let me tell you it works! Whiskey Stones $19.95 http://www.crateandbarrel.com/set-of-12-small-whiskey-rocks/s135377?b=1&a=1552
- Kate Spade ANYTHING! What girl at any age doesn’t like Kate Spade? Right now her website is filled with great gift lists, including a section of gifts under $50. Nom de Plume ballpoint pen above $36 http://www.katespade.com/desk-accessories/ks-accessories-desk-accessories,en_US,sc.html
- If your boss loves that delicious meat of all meats, then the Bacon of the Month Club is for him. So much better than Clark Griswold’s “jelly of the month” club, don’t you think? Bacon of the Month Club at three months $89.95 baconfreak.com
- Still not sure what to get your boss? You can never go wrong with a gift certificate to the local spa. Give the gift of relaxation.
Courtesy of longislandnewsday.com
- Has your boss ever had a real shave? With The Art of Shaving’s Royal Shave, your boss will have the experience of a lifetime. The Art of Shaving “Royal Shave” $55.00
- I’ve got two words for y’all: wardrobe staple. This gift will not go unnoticed. You may even get a raise. Tiffany Knot earrings $175 http://m.tiffany.com/mobile/shopping/Item.aspx?sku=11775519&tfr=1Do you have holiday gift ideas for your boss? Continue the conversation with me on Twitter @ryangreenonline and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007156953049