Hello SOTGC community,
Fall and winter are just around the corner! The weather is getting crisper and the pumpkin spice flavored foods are lining the grocery shelves. With colder weather comes the need to stay warm and comfy! But sometimes being warm and comfy can turn into sweatpants and sweatshirts! What do you do when you need to dress up a little more than usual? Maybe you have a brunch with your girlfriends, a holiday dinner party, or just feel like getting all dolled up!
A great way to be ready for all of those events and more is to have a great arsenal of fall and winter sweaters. Sweaters are great staple pieces of your wardrobe that you can easily manipulate from casual day wear to holiday party chic. They will look great and keep you warm without forcing you to wear bulky layers.
Take a look at some of the great sweater picks I found at Gap!
1. Sleeveless Sweater Tunic $49.95: Wear this great tunic over long sleeve shirts or button downs with a great pair of leggings, tights, or skinny jeans and you’re ready to go! This is a great piece for fall and winter.
2. Sweater Bomber Jacket $69.95: A great twist on a bomber jacket! This bomber will give you a chic, sporty look while also keeping you nice and warm. Style it over a dress for a feminine look or over a pair of boyfriend jeans for a loose, comfy look.
3. Color Block Long Sweater $59.59: This is the epitome of a comfy sweater. The long sleeves and long tunic design will get you in the mood to curl up by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate! The color block look also makes it simple and chic.
4. Merino Shoulder Patch Dress $79.95: A sweater dress is a great piece to wear with your fall boots! Wear this with over-the-knee socks or patterned tights and throw on your best combat, knee-high, or high-heeled booties! The leather-esque shoulder pads will add richness and depth to an overall simple piece.
5. Fair Isle Sweater $59.95: Nothing says fall like a Fair Isle Sweater! This will be a fall and winter staple in your wardrobe. Wear it with a pair of jeans or wear it with a twist over a button down or even a dress!
Don’t let those winter weather blues get to you! Are you ready to release winter’s icy grasp on your wardrobe? Keep warm and stylish with staple sweaters in your wardrobe! Don’t leave your fellow fashionistas out in the cold, share this post with them too!