Hello SOTGC community,
Want ten fast and tried natural health and beauty tips? Well get ’em right here!
We’re keeping it short and sweet with this helpful list of natural remedies that emerged from holistic and medical research on the most frequently asked questions by my clients. Because our skin is the largest organ in our body, what you put into your body is reflected in your skin, including over-the-counter medications. And, your daily stressors can take a toll on your overall glow. So, let’s purify those kidneys and intestines, which will in turn purify your pores, perfect your skin, and bring your body into harmony. Toxins and inflammation gots to go! Nurse Christie Lees and Dr. Justina Tseng, I’d love your comments here.
1. Wheat germ granules added to every meal assists with weight loss.
2. Cellulite can be reduced with the proper daily consumption of vitamin C and papaya.
3. Peppermint oil relieves headaches in 15 minutes. Rub oil into temples. Also, Ginkgo helps to relieve migraines but please do not use if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
4. Epsom salts bath relieves sore muscles because of the magnesium.
5. Devil’s Claw is an excellent natural Back Pain Reliever. Take 200mg up to three times a day.
6. Arnica gel or cream reduces bruising and removes toxins from the bruise.
7. Brittle nails are strengthened with the biotin found in Swiss Chard. Eat your tasty greens!
8. Asparagus helps reduce bloating as it is a diuretic.
9. Water moisturizes your skin from the inside out and helps your liver manage its toxin processing load. A hydrated body helps keep inflammation and disease at bay. Keeping hydrated means getting enough water daily to help your body function efficiently. At the very least, four to eight cups a day is helpful, but I’m a true believer (because everybody is different and the increased beneficial results I’ve personally experienced) in .5 ounces of water per pound of body weight. Constipation, cancer, kidney stones, acne, and skin hydration have all been shown to respond positively to increased water intake.
10. Ready to give white sugar the ol’ heave ho? Give these three natural options a go:
- Date Sugar instead of brown sugar for baking.
- Agave Nectar for cold drinks.
- Buckwheat Honey for hot drinks.
Yours in Cleansing Beauty,