Hello SOTGC Society connectors,
Want to find out what it takes to be able to create something wonderful, creative & valuable right on the spot?
At our next SOGC Society San Diego workshop, Amy Lisewski, Founder of Finest City Improv, will show participants how the concepts used in improvisational comedy can make you more confident and productive in all aspects of your life and particularly during that next impromptu meeting.
So Who Should Attend?
– If you want to take the fear out of being put on the spot
– If you want to be more confident about speaking up in your life
– If you enjoy improv and want to learn how it works and what it can do for you
Then this workshop is for you!
This event is only open to SOTGC Members – Luckily membership is free and it’s super easy to sign up.
NOT A MEMBER YET? KEEP READING: You can reserve your spot now and you will receive an email with a link to join the Society. It’s that easy!
Here is what you will learn:
– How you can be bold and fearless, everyday! (That’s right, YOU!)
– Open up to the power (and advantage) of, “yes!”
– Create new possibilities for yourself…through the simple act of listening.
– See results in effective communication and increased collaboration.
– Get a big boost confidence!
– Leave you feeling supported, engaged, motivated, and ready to take action.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT
Speaker: Amy Lisewski, Founder of Finest City Improv
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 from 5:30pm-7:00pm (near the 805/5 split)
Your investment: $27