Hello SOTGC community,
Taylor Swift nailed it with her lyrics, “We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time,” in her hit song 22. With so many things happening at once, we can only respect these moments for the value they bring us. Here are six things that twenty-something ladies love most about their twenties.
- Whether it’s financial freedom or freedom to do what we want, millenials are loving their newfound independence!
- “[I love my] Financial Independence!” – Jennifer Gunn
- “I love that, right now, I have the world at my feet …. I can just do what makes ME happy!” – Jackie Baxter
- “I don’t think there is any feeling like waking up and realizing that you’re making it and doing it all on your own” – Brittany Grunst
- The values we used to hide behind are now the values that make us unique. Ladies in their twenties are all about finding their true selves!
- “You start figuring out what’s really important – what you NEED versus what you WANT.” – Jennah London
- “[I love] learning the way life works for MYSELF.” – Chrystal Ramos
- “[You start] figuring out the things that make you who you are.” – Charlotte Merritt
- Some are old and some are new, some faded, and some grew. Whichever relationships we have, there is always a special place in our hearts for them.
- “[I love] knowing who my true friends are. [It] totally beats having a bunch of random acquaintances you can’t depend on.” – Becca Lopez
- “I love that my mom is no longer just my mom and discipliner but my friend.” – Ashley Beachum
- “Between friends and family, my relationships grew and got stronger.” – Laura Gross
- Responsibilities are shifting for ladies in their twenties. For some of us more and for some of us less; but we wouldn’t change it for the world!
- “Even though at the end of the day I have yogurt, tears, drool, and boogers on my pajamas, I have two sweet kids in my lap and my husband by my side that makes life wonderful!” – Marie Grover
- “I love having the energy to work and be a mom! It rocks!” – Jania Sanchez
- “[I love] traveling with no at-home commitments other than work.” – Liz Foley
- Mistakes will be made, but the beauty behind it is that we are resilient and stand up taller every time we fall.
- “It’s the perfect in-between age. Growing up to learn new things but still having care-free fun.” – Danielle Baxter
- “It took me three years after graduating college to figure out what my next step was … and that’s okay .… I think the best part about being in your twenties is that it’s okay NOT to have everything figured out yet.” – Sheryl Carvajal
- “Depending on your priorities as a twenty-something (some of us [are] moms, wives, still single, students, etc.), at some point you just learn to embrace everything and grow from it rather than let it keep you from where you’re going.” – Laura Leon
- There is so much life to live, and the possibilities are endless! Here’s what we have to say about the opportunities that lie ahead.
- “Endless opportunities you never imagined would happen to you. Just magical.” – Lanie Price
- “I may be settled with a little family, but I’m definitely not slowing down anytime soon. I love that I have energy to do it all!” – Maria Worth
- “You realize you can handle more on your plate than you give yourself credit for.” – Danielle Baxter
We all encounter different events in our lives, but we are taking the journey together and learning to love each bit of it. I can’t wait to hear what you love most about your twenties!
Loving your 20s? Inspired by the future that lies before you and the opportunities to come? If so then please Tweet this post and share the message…let’s go Millenials!