Hello SOTGC community,
Staying up to date with the changing demands in the field of digital and social media is difficult. How can you stay current? Luckily, Denise Holt, CEO of Social Intel, created the Social Business Helpline Podcast.
Simply call and leave your question:
- (855) SO-TELLER or (855) 768-3553
Denise will contact one of the many experts on her podcast panel, and then make the answer available in the next episode of her podcast. For reasons unknown to me, Denise has also invited me to be on the panel, so you might get an answer back from me if you call in, and it’s a topic that I have experience in.
If you would like a taste, check out the latest episode:
In the show opener, find out why Denise Holt has dubbed her dear friend, Congressman Eric Swalwell, “The Millennial Congressman.”
- What defines quality in content, and, regarding SEO and rankings, what matters to Facebook and Google in their algorithms?
- Where do you see B2B marketers going wrong with their inbound marketing efforts?
- There are so many advocacy platforms, how do I choose the one that’s right for my company?
- What is your opinion regarding creating social media policies? Is it a case of less is more? Also, where do you draw the line in telling your employees what they can and can’t say through social media?
- People keep talking about why Google Plus is so important to include in your marketing campaigns. What does Google Plus offer that other channels don’t?
So, if you have a question now or in the future, call in. it only takes a minute, or probably less (depending on your question :-)), and pass this resource on to your friends and colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Simply call this number and leave your question: (855) SO-TELLER or (855) 768-3553. For more information, visit the Social Intel website.